Customer support policy
1. Scope of support and handling:
On the system there are many questions in different areas, the CS department must clearly identify the problem of the scope of the processing and follow the full progress.
- Business Department:
- Instruct customers to use the product
- Quotation service products
- Configure mail accounts, create mail, use mail
- Account login system of the customer
- Debt collection, financial invoices, liquidation of contracts
- Technical Department:
- Configure hosting, domain
- Write interface
- Install services according to agreement and contract
- Design department:
- Design upon request
- Write interface
- Customer Room:
- To handle all matters related to disputes, customer satisfaction
- Contract transfer, contract printing, stamped invoices and other types of documents
- Check all customer requirements and approve requirements
2. Time to support:
Added support for usage instructions
- Staff guide: Morning 8h ~ 12h, afternoon 13h30 ~ 16h30
- Technical assistance:
- Through the company's management software.
- Duration of support: 24/24 working days of the week, holidays, New Year only staff processing common.
- Customer requests a lot of issues: The next issue is processed within 24 hours of the previous issue being processed.
- Processing time of 1 problem of 1 customer: Maximum 7 days.
3. Responses to customers:
- Must process the client in the order of the queue in the system.
- Strictly forbidding the handling of customers.
- All customer issues must be answered to the customer in writing on the system.
- It is strictly forbidden to respond and speak to customers.
- When responding to customers must always start with "Dear customers".
- When responding to customer emails, it always ends with "Thank you for your interest in our products and services."
4. General provisions:
- Employees only solve problems within their scope of treatment, absolutely do not handle the problem of employees, other departments.
- Always have a gentle attitude and cooperation with customers.