I. GENERAL PRINCIPLES:
1. Principles of naming: Say your name clearly, for example, "Give me X" or "Yes X" ... no matter who it is. Absolutely not say Alo.
Company Profile: Our company is Ha Long Company (short name), you can name the group serving, for example: Em Dat website design Green.
2. Principles of Addressing Customers: Respect customers by claiming their name.
Can start with the sentence "Yes, let me ask if he's LG South Vietnam is not?"
Absolutely not calling customer is friend, in case of having close relationship with customer, can call customer is brother and confess siblings (if the age of employee is bigger than customer), with uncle and confess children, grandchildren (if older customers) ..., not always call customers with his brother.
3. Call Priority: When you need to call, call, the longer it will only cause trouble. If the problem is important and urgent, call immediately whether it is day or night.
4. Do not call early or late: Wait for the person you want to call to have time to finish coffee and seats. When people want to go home, do not waste their time. The best time to make a phone call during the day is between 9am and 11am, from 2am to 4pm. (except as above: Section 3)
5. If you get the answer ready, hang up and call back later. And if you have not prepared the answer yet, better prepare the message and send it later. Note: If the issue is not resolved, please let the customer know when it will be possible to call back in the future.
For example: Yes, let me ask the technical department and then I will inform you later this afternoon.
6. Do not urge others: If people do something for you, do not go every few hours to ask how the job is going. Doing so will cause troubles, tensions and slow progress.
7. Do not overdo the customer: Be prepared to work content over the phone with customers, do not call too many times and be ready for the questions that may be available to customers. (Customers may ask: What do you need information for ...)
For example: Need information of customers, please prepare: What information (Full name, Address, ID card ...), Need to carefully review the importance of information accuracy (Name of customer name or company name, home address, or company address, or address on the ID card ...)
II. PROVISION FOR SEND / RECEIVE CALL:
1. When making a phone call, always know what you want to say and make sure you have enough material to say what you want to say. Always prepare the necessary materials, eg quotation, contract, computer to perform basic calculations ... This will save you time and also for the listener. Be prepared to answer any questions you may have. (see I. Section 7)
2. Adjust the way you talk to each subject. Busy people like direct approach, short talk and limited talk. Others prefer to talk more intimately. So, you adjust to the appropriate (unless they are excessive or rude).
3. Restricting Private Talk: Talking is fun but it takes time. And it will be uncomfortable when you have a lot of work to do.
4. Straight answer: Long answers are often misleading and unprofessional. If you do not know the answer, say you will call them after the correct answer. If you make a false judgment to someone who trusts you, they will never believe you again.
5. At the end of the conversation, reaffirm what has been said so that both of you can see what you have agreed upon to be able to come up with the right solution.
6. Do not talk privately while on the phone: Be professional and respect the customer by focusing on the call. Talking alone, or not concentrating will make you unreachable. If there is a problem, tell the person to hold the phone to talk later or schedule another time to talk to the customer.
7. Before you hang up the client: After confirming the content, inform the customer that we will end the exchange and hang up. Have you noticed that content has been exchanged? Do not let customers feel down because they want to exchange more.
"Your problem told the technician to handle, so early this afternoon I reported the results to him." >>> Confirmed content.
"What else do you need to talk about?", "Yes, what is wrong with you?" >> Customers say no and we can end with "So you hang up"
III. REGULATORY TARGET:
1. Receptionist and Receptionist:
- Employees look at the computer screen, have names and customer histories, greet customers by saying their name, for example: Green shoots Welcome to Anh Quy website thegioithietkeweb.com. In the case of customers called the first time as "Green shoots please greet you